What to do about bad breath- baby

15 month old has really stinky breath even after I brush his teeth with OralB infant stuff...what should I do

Littlejem

Asked by Littlejem at 9:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Move up to the toddler tooth-paste. It's a little stronger than the baby stuff. Also, brush his tongue. A lot of stinky bacteria live on the tongue....
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• when my dd was about 18 mo i noticed she had really bad breath so i thought. i took her to the dentist and she had a piece of foam or something that she had shoved up her nose. i had to take her in the her pedi and get it taken out. uhh it was awful.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• does he use a paci? my dd in the morning has bad breath she is 15 months but I think its the paci. she uses the latex ones... aghhhh!! Can't wait til thats over!!!
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It's from teething. My son gets it sometimes. I thought he shoved something up his nose, so I took him in, but it's from teeth breaking through the gums.
    newmom607

Answer by newmom607 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Use Weleda toddler training toothpaste. It has a lovely, mild minty taste and smell. My son always has great breath.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009