Serious Question (s) and Concerns page 1 of 3

Serious Question (s) and Concerns

The man I married, I can no longer call him a husband’ at this point I do not know how to address the ‘man’ I married. However, I have several questions to ask. Keep in mind he works second shift, and usually arrives home between 8:30 /10:30 PM, (to a clean home, dinner that I prepared and to the aroma of lavender candle burning)

I do ALL the yard work. On this past weekend, I hired a Landscaping Service, and the man I married was not happy about it. The funds are not coming out of his pockets. ALL the cooking, wax floors, bath my lab (dog) when needed, schedule doctors appointments for him.

Changes the channel or turns it off while I am watching it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I would post this as a real person if you want some seious answers and not anonymously!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with posting this anon! She's not being rude, don't be rude to her!

OP - are you concerned because "the man that you married" is not recognizing all of your hard work? I am confused by the question, I am not trying to be snarky. If you clarify we can help you better.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I hate when men think we do nothing all day.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You sound just like my mom. She has been with my stepdad for 35 years and he has been exactly like your man if not worse. Your man probably cannot change, if you try to make him, he will just think you are either crazy, a bitch, or both. He will wonder why you want him to change since it has been this way so long then what was wrong with it before? If you act like a doormat people WILL WALK ON YOU
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Honey if you can not call him your husband maybe you are not in love with him anymore. I guess the real question is Are you IN love with his still? If you are the same person that posted the other serious question I would say that your husband is a real douche nozzle and you can find another one that will help you out more. Men are trainable. You have to teach them and remind them a lot but they will catch on if you remind them enough and make sure they know that you are not a doormat and you are Not their mother.
    momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 12:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009