• In the Spotlight:

husbands birthday

my husbands birthday is tomorrow, and i dont know what to do for him. ive been trying to get him to tell me what he wants but he says nothing. and i really dont know what to get him (im horrible at buying gifts for people unless its my little one) but does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well think of what he need or maybe theres something he wanted if you want it to be practicle, and if you can't think of anything maybe get a couples day at a spa.. (massage, hot tub and all)
    I know some women gonna say it's a girl's thing, but the truth is men enjoy it too. Who dosn't like to get pampared!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Have you kid(s) do something special....baloons dinner, cards!!! And then YOu give him a "gift" after they are in bed asleep! (wink wink)
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I know this might sound plain but I am sure he will appreciate it it is the thought that counts.

Bake him a cake of course and write something special on it. (Get those squeezable tubes from walmart) so u can do this. Buy him a tshirt and shorts and let your child give it to him or whatever simply you know for sure he would like and on the day come out singing Happy Birthday while you are holding the cake with candles lit and your child holding his present. It the thought and the effort that you put in. GL  I couldn't think of anything else.happy birthdayHubby and daddy :)    GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• When I get my Hubby gifts I always do a little investigating, hang out with him in the garage, etc.. Poke around, ask questions, the last gift he got was a mattress for his big truck, and all the bedding... Before that it was mechanic tools, what he said he needed while he was under the jeep... Then before that it was a car trailer, for when we go wheelin... I know they don't seem like very personal gifts, he's a man, he doesn't care about mushy, except for the card. And he loves to be surprised. Then I cooked him his favorite supper, and had a homemade cake and our boys helped decorate it.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• If he a beer drinker? My husband doesn't drink much at all but maybe once in a blue moon will have one before bed. He loves this certain kind that is hard to find where we live. I bought him a six-pack of his favorite beer and a few things that he really loves like certain chips or something like that. My husband already buys everything he wants so I went to edible things. It was a big hit.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• op here, my hubby gets that gift every night when the little one goes to sleep. so that wouldnt be anything new. but thanks for all the ideas its really helpful.
    Anonymous

• My kids get my dh a pair of boxer shorts for his bd and Christmas. I don't think my husband needs presents and he really won't ask for anything. I usually buy him socks and underwear. LOL, how sweet. But this year I am going to get him an arm band for his ipod. Which I got him for Christmas and he hasn't used it yet!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009