help!!

what is the best way to lose weigth indoors at home? it too cold to go out side with a 3 year old

babygurl2006

Asked by babygurl2006 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• the wii fit, ive lsot so much weight with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• use your 3 year old as a weight and play !!!!make it fun!! do tv exersize show together! then watch your portion sizes!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Well, I have a treadmill and a Tony Little Gazelle, but if you don't have any exercise equipment you can still move and lose weight. Do you have or can you get any work out videos? Do you have stairs in your house? You could find something you can use as a "stair stepper" and do that to music or while you're watching a t.v. show. Turn on some music and dance for a solid 30 minutes. Google exersising with baby and see what that gets you. I know I saw a bunch of exercises in a magazine or something that you can do using your child. It's play for the kid, but exercise for you.

I'm in the same predicament you are. I love walking outside, but am stuck inside due to cold for a couple more months!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• There are some really cheap home work out videos that are great. You can also look on Ebay, pawn shops, garage sales, etc. for used videos. I do not have time to go to the gym so I do a different video each day and I stay very fit. Some of them can be a lot of fun. The Biggest Loser ones are great! I also love the crunchless abs videos because they are only 10 minutes but do great things for your belly!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ive lost 50lbs off watching what im eating and believe it or not Richard Simmons tapes they work so good my kids do it with me they love it and they are spending time with me my twins are 4 yrs old
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• taebo dvds...they are an intense cardio workout(well there's different levels), guaranteed to make u lose weight (of course you have to eat healthy also)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2009