is this selfish?

a little while ago, DH and i were in a car accident. we sued and we should be receiving our settlements within the next year. i've mentioned getting my hubby a present with it and then saving the rest...but he hasn't mentioned getting me anything. i know its silly and it shouldn't bother me, but it does! lol. whats your take on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so tell him a gift here and there wouldn't be bad. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You should give to give and see the happiness it brings, not to give so that you too can receive.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• agreed with Krazyash!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• well, i'm not getting him something just so i get something in return. it just bothers me that he never spends a dime on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He NEVER spends a dime on you? Or he doesn't buy you gifts? My SO rarely buys me gifts but he takes care of us so thats all I ask for. Don't let it get you down or it'll turn into a fight that neither of you will win.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• eh. he gets the necessities for us, i guess. and he gets our son things all the time, but its like there's no effort put into me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2009