Weight gain

ok im 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and this is my first child,i remember my doctor saying that i should only gain like 35-40 lbs. I went to wic the other day and they said Ive already gained 34 lbs,should i be concerned?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not to worry!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no you shouldnt be everyone gains diff with my first i gained over 100 lbs and lost it 3 days after having him this time im 32 weeks and only have gained 23 lbs people will tell you alot of "your supposed to's" but it is all average not rely anything to worry about
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• do not worry if there is any concern with weight your doctor would have let you known everyone is different as long as you and baby are ok i would just let it be
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No worries, you prolly won't gain much in the last few weeks of your pregnancy.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, not at all. Honestly, just about every woman I know has gained between 40-75 lbs when pregnant. I'm not sure where the Dr's get their figures or why they try to pinhole every woman who has a unique body make-up to gain only a certain amount of weight.
    As long as you and baby are healthy, throw any weight gain numbers out the window and don't even worry about it.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2009