Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to the anon about sex preditors..

before you leave just call your countys sherriffs office and ask for the website. It will save you a trip because you can view online i just forget what it is.


Asked by krazyash023 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)


    That will show registered sex offenders in your area.  Hope it helps.


    Answer by weezer_cookie at 10:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • ok thanks i closed it fast because i didnt want anymore smart alic answers ya know but thank you i will call ...

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • i think

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

Next question in Just for Fun
Pizza Hot or Pappa Johns?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Weight gain

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN