Doing crunches will that tighten your belly

After haibg my 2 kids ages almost 4 yrs and 14 months I have no flat belly anymore it isn't like skin though it is I think muscle. It looks like I gained weight just in my belly lol. But I am down to my prepregnancy weight. If I do cruches will that make my belly go flat or tighter again??? If so how long will it take to do that??? How many times would I have to do it a day or a week and how many of them should I do at a time???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• they also have some great belly dancing videos that work they target all the belly muscles im trying them now and man do they work your muscles !!! ouchhhhhhhhhhh! =)
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• how did you get back to your pre-preg weight? did you starve, i am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Try some ad workout videos. Crunches only target part of the belly and often times, they are done incorrectly anyway. There are some really great ab videos out there like Crunchless Abs. It's a 10 minute video that you do once a day and it works wonders!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• anon no I did not starve myself I eat like a horse lol. Honestly I think how I done it (because if it wasn't this way then I have no clue houw I did it I eat all the time lol) I think it is because we eat dinner at about 5 or 5:30 and after dinner that is the last thing I eat before I go to bed. I don't eat anything after I eat dinner. I eat all day during the day so no it isn't from starving myself. Although it took me this long my oldest is almost 4 I had weight to lose with her then I had my youngest 14 months ago and I just lost the weight with her and my first
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• keep it up!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009