What is the silliest thing you have ever done?

Just want to add some fun out there and get/share a laugh. The silliest thing I have ever done is, the first day at a new job I was so nervous that I locked my keys in the car. Not so bad you may say but I left them in the ignition w/ the car running all day (12 hours), LOL. Luckily, the car was fine and DH still laughs about it.

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 11:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It wasnt so much silly as bad but like you I locked my keys in the car with it running. I was at the mall. The horrible thing was my 2 year old was in it. Luckily my hubby was less than a mile away at work and had a spare. I had hit the lock button when I turned around to talk to someone that approached me about buying steaks out of the back of a truck. I was so ticked that I had done that but less than 5 mins later my hubby had come to the rescue and unlocked it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My guy friend that i grew up with stills LOL about this.. I moved back home from another state and he wanted me to party at his house for old times so i was ok. i went to my parents house dropped some stuff off and went to find his place well lets just say i went to this 1 farm house that had this old guy past out on the porch if i went 1 more mile i would of been to his place where the party was.. which i did go but it was funny if you were there and we still tease about if even when we would do crazy things at night and no it wasn't sexual
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009