what does every one think of how afraid the gops are of the new face of the gops??

he speaks and they run and hop in fear. They are forced to apologized to him. why are the gops so afraid of Rush Limbaugh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't call Steele apologizing to Rush being afraid, I think that maybe he should of just let it go instead of apologizing but at the same time maybe it came across as not the way he intended and to me the media blows everything way out of proportion so he maybe he felt the need to apologize. I didn't realize apologizing to someone was a form of cowardness.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• anon we know the new tactic of the dems is to attack us through Rush lol.Since Bush is gone now you need someone else and Rush is it .Rush is not a politician he is a radio talk show host.Some of the things he says are what alot of conservatives think and were thinking.

I do not think the gops are afraid of Rush.Honestly,I think the libs are afraid of the gop restoring itself and making a major come back.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Alot of anonymous posts today. Wonder why.
    They are not afraid of Rush Limbaugh, they need Rush Limbaugh, they just don't need to be seen with him. That's how that works.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• they are afraid because he is a very ugly person, very hateful and loud mouth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't think the democrats are afraid of him, maybe using him to show the true ugly colors of the republican party. the colors that show they much rather the country fail than move forward and succeed under a democratic president.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• OP~Where are your facts that substantiate your claim that anyone was "FORCED" to apologize?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• his policies anon the socialistic policies and the massive spending on a bunch of crap.

You have a problem with Americans voicing their opposition of these things?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You are all mixed up honey. No one is afraid of Rush. Also Michael Steeles appology was something he thought needed to be done because he mispoke. While it may be a foreign concept to a lib, apologizing is not a charecter flaw, it's a sign of being a good person withmorals and ideals.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• itsmesteph11, something tells me we have a keyboard coward who is tired of all these Obama claims [that are backed by articles, in most cases] and has been listening to Chris Mathews or Matt Lauer so much, that this particular anon feels like she has a "case"... LOL...

So anon OP back up your claim that anyone was FORCED to apologized. Where did Steele or Rush state that Steele was Forced to apologize?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He should apologize to Rush. He played into Obama and Democrats hands by saying anything. The fact he sucked it up and admitted he was wrong speaks volumes about his character. I admire him for it. Rush says what most Conservatives are thinking he is right most of the time too. I think he is a pompus ass but that does not make him any less right.

The party is going to be fine we have a common thing we hate socialism and Obama's policies we keep that in mind Obama won't stand a chance in 4 years. Assuming he has not found a way to amend the constitution and not make himself our dictator. Then we are all screwed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009