Can I put pictures from my computer on a disc so i can take them to walkmart & develop them?

well Im totally bumbed out cuz over the years stupid me has always deleted my pictures off of my camera after i put them on the computer and uploaded them on myspace well now I can't get the pictures developed cuz they are gone. Is there any way that I can upload my pictures from my computer onto a disc? I would hate it if I cant cuz all of those pictures are of my daughter being born and stuff. pictures I want to get developed and I dont know how to get them off of the computer to get them developed.

mommy2be2008123

Asked by mommy2be2008123 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to walmart.com and go to the photo part. you can upload all your pictures there and save them and print as many as you want.

They are a good bit cheaper too! you can get enlargements and in about 2 weeks you pick them up at your local walmart. You pay for them with a credit card of Check card and you dont have to pay when you pick them up.

Check it out, its so easy once you figure it out.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yeah I do like PP and upload mine onto Walmart.com I printed out like 450 pics the other day and it costed $42 I know that it was not $50. I wait and do it like once or twice a year have fun
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 11:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2009