Does anyone know?

Has anyone heard of cummin tea? I just read that it can induce labor, but I have never heard of it. Can someone tell me what it is and where I could get a cummin seed, and for those that have used it, did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i havent heard of it no but just so you know anything that is like tha tto enduce labor will only work if your body is ready for it even peoplet hat get enduced medically have problems with that working because their body wasnt ready odds are you could find it at walmart with the herbal teas but just know that it really wont work unless your body and baby are ready becuase it is the baby that sends off a horomone to signal your body for labor just an fyi
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I know I have heard a hundred times on here that if your body isn't ready it won't work, I am not for sure going to use it, I am not even ready to have this baby, but I am getting close and my body has just about had it. I can't even get up out of the bed because I have some hip problems and I have a 2year old that needs me out of the bed and mobile, my husband is away working so its just me no family around to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i wasnt trying to be mean at all honey but even if you use it and your body has had it if the baby hasnt said ok im ready then it wont work no matter hwo much you do to try to get the baby out im sorry it is rough i feel your pain trust me i have a 5 year old running around as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2009