would you go to a high school reunion? to see old friends and how they turned out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nah. I didn't like high school.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• mine is coming up in july... i was thinking about going just to see how everyone is but everyone that is in my graduating class is already a prick on Facebook, the only one that i kept from high school is the only one i truely go see whenever.

so im having second thoughts on it but im thinking of going just so they can see ME!! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yeah I would. I got married the senior year and me and this guy named jared bet $100 that I would or would not be married at my 10 year reunion. We're on 4 years now and going strong.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I did not like high school or any school for that fact....
    BUT I went to my 10 year reunion and had a
    blast!!
    All the people you did not like in highschool you most likely will still not like..but it was so
    much fun. We hung out at the bar and just talked, and then danced. It was me and two of my
    friends on the dance floor.
    I would go again...it is funny how people really do not change.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, they were nerds. Except for Mike Tirico. He does Monday Night Football. What a success story.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No. It's been so long, I don't even care. The people I went to school with have not been a part of life for a very long time. I moved away from there a long time ago and didn't look back. And like Danne said, it's funny how people don't change. You knew them then, you still know them, you just don't know their business for the last 10-20 years. Honestly, I don't care to know their business or have them know mine.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I went to my 15 yr reunion but probably wont be making it to any others.

It was interesting to see how the others had changed and all that. Kind of a fun getaway for DH and I.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Naw. I hated high school and all the stupid cliques. I went to a school that had a lot of snobby people. I had no desire to go to my 10 year reunion. All of the people that I still care about from back then I still talk to on a regular basis.I could care less about seeing people that I couldn't stand back then.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm not at all interested in going to my high school reunion.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I really wanted to go, but nobody organized one. Now, I'm reconnecting with them on Facebook.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009