Boy or Girl?

With both my girls I was only like two weeks pregnant when I got a faint line on preg test. I had blood work done and the doc said i was just early and I was lucky for it to have shown up on a test. my question is we are trying again and my boobs are a little sore, been bloated for almost two weeks, have cramping in lower stomach for last weekand I've been moody. I usually don't cramp with my period until the day I start. I've taking a test but it says neg....could it be maybe I'm pregnant and its a boy since its not showing up. Both my friends had boys and they said they missed their periods for almost 2 weeks before a pos would show on their hpt.

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be pregnant or it could be signs of your period and no the hcg in your blood (which is what makes it show up on a home test) can not tell you if it is a boy or not
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was 100% different with each of my pregnancies. They were both boys. Having different sympoms doesn't mean anything. The best thing to do is take a digital test, or go to the DR and have them draw blood.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I had two girls,and both were completly different,carried them different,my sickness was different,the only thing that was the same both had high heartbeats.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009