how do u tell ur bf or watever that u dont see ur relationship moving any further and u want out?

i love him alot , but we're not moving any further , and i want to ... so i want to find someone who is truthful about settling down

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Just like you said it. Be blunt and honest, I think it is the best way.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• in reply to : Just like you said it. Be blunt and honest, I think it is the best way.

i would ... but , wen i try to talk to him openly it takes an hour to get something out , bc i want to spare peoples feelings! ... ugggh!!! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Maybe thats why you can't move forward, not enough communication... Try that, be more open, talk to him and then see what the next step should be, if you Love him it's worth a try...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i can talk to him ... its just after i say something i feel sooo bad! ... one time i told him i didnt wanna b w/ him and he left for 4 hrs (the longest hes ever left me) and i called back and told him i was sorry and to come home
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I just say "this isn't working for me" and say bye. If he wants to fix things then I'll listen but if I don't hear what I want to hear then I say bye again.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ughh , i just CANT b that mean =( lol idk wats wrong w/ me
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• tell him you want more then what has been going on and if he doesn't see how it could be any better or different then just say i'm sorry i want more then that and ask him to leave. then just avoid his phone calls or drop bys until he has a ring for you. that is what you want? if he doesn't want to marry you then you need to find that someone who does and not waste time waiting on someone who doesn't
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• If the relationship isn't working for you then you really do need to get out. You keep saying that you don't want to hurt him, and I do understand that, I was like that for a long time, but you need to do what's best for you. At some point every woman needs to be a little bit of a bitch, it's hard when you don't want to hurt anyone, but once you get past that to the point where you're tired of getting hurt yourself it's pretty liberating. Good luck!
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 12:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• U either need 2 deal w/ "feeling bad" or have a relationship u dont want to b in , feel unfullfilled 7 waist a ton of yrs with some1 who will prob turn around & marry the next girl he's w/.

I know 3 women (4 the sake of what I'm going 2 say I'll call them A, B & C)who were in long term relationships A was w/ her bf 4 8yrs he was "scared of marriage" bcuz his parents were devorced, he met a chick on 1 of those nights where A & he were "broken up", & He married this new chick w/ in 4 months of knowing her. Do u know how that devistated A?

B was w/ her man like 13 or 14 yrs they lived 2gether for 6 of those, he went on vacation met a woman,came back moved out in2 his parents' house, was there dating the new woman 4 about 1yr & then they got married. When asked Y he didn't 1st live w/ the new gf he said "I respect her too much" Ouch 4 B.

C was in & out for 5 yrs, he gets her preg & another chick, marries the 2nd chick.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 12:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Be straight up and honest. It will hurt but if you want to truly do it then you'll get thru it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009