WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

I suspect that my boyfriend is cheating on me, and of corse like any pig male he is dening it. Weird things are going on and he has a habit of finding girls online which totally grosses me out! I would have left him by now but I really have no real proof that is what is going on and I dont want to leave him if he is really not cheating and im just being perinoid! My question is, I have told him that if he would just tell me the truth I would work it out with him, so theres the fear that I would leave all gone so why wouldnt he just tell me? Iv also said if he wants someone else and to be able to just go out and do whatever then he needs to break up with me so he can do whatever, so again my question is, If he is cheating why does he still want me too? I really dont get that if you want other people why not be single? IF he is cheating why wont he break up with me so he can do it without hiding it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• because he wants his cake and to eat it, too. YOU need to break up with HIM. If you have these feelings, do not wait. If he is looking at other girls online, then that is enough of a reason. I don't think they need to stick it in someone for it to be considered cheating. In this day and age, looking and contacting online can sometimes be enough.

This is your decision, girl. Be strong, though. Men like women who can stand their ground. If you call his bluff and leave, he may think twice about what's really important and give that other crap up. Only you can make the choice, though.

Good luck!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't mean this rude, but you've already told him that IF he is cheating on you that you're not going to leave (by way of saying " I have told him that if he would just tell me the truth I would work it out with him, so there's the fear that I would leave all gone") You've already told him that he can have his cake and eat it too.... why would he volunteer for the fight if he can avoid it and still get what he wants?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Maybe he likes the adventure of cheating. He isn't going to tell you and be honest to work on the relationship because he doesn't want to stop. If he told you, I am cheating, you're right, you would make him stop and work on your relationship and he doesn't want to do that. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. There is something missing in your relationship with him that is causing him to look outside of the relationship for this. Either it's something that can be fixed between the two of you or it isn't. Only you two know. But he wants the stability of the relationship with you but he wants to find out what else is out there. As soon as he finds what he wants, he will get rid of you. It's best if you just let him go!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• maybe he's really not cheating

Answer by admckenzie at 11:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• maybe he just can't admit the truth since he already lied. he'd have egg on his face. if you suspect it it's probably the case. always was with me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• protect your body..

protect your heart

forgiving him is one thing. but letting him walk all over you is another.

If you wait till he admits it, which he never might, it can go on forever..Are you ready for that?..

I dont see any difference in him actually cheating , or you having a reasonable doubt...it makes you feel the same way right?..
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• MEN DON'T TELL
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• If you don't have trust then what is your relationship based on. A relationship should be based on trust, love and honesty. You can not have a real relationship with out all three. JMO
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 12:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• put a keylogger on your computer,he will never know its there.you pick a word to make the icon show up ,too look at what hes looking at.this way you if hes talking to someone and using the computer as a way to comunicate you will see for yourself and you can print it out . will show any emails to and from.its like you are sitting on his lap watching him while he is on the internet. even has timeframes. I would do it if I suspected my dh of cheating. they have free trials for keyloggers
    MRSBUSYMOM

Answer by MRSBUSYMOM at 2:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2009