im falling apart.

okay so the other day it was my toothach and i thought i was pregnant. lol some of you will get that some wont but at any rate,i woke up this morning and eyelid was swollen and the outter corner of it hurts. i thought it would get better as the day went on but it still hurts. anyone know what it could be and what i can do to help it? i think it might be a sty but i have never had one so i dont know

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe its pink eye?...

does this mean its twins?!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol maybe i hope not though bailey is enough for me. but i dont think its pink eye its not red or itcy just swollen a bit and the corner hurts.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• If it is pussy (ew!) then it is pink eye. If just irritated then it could be a sty. I would give it another day and see how it goes. If no better then I would go to the doc.
    And if you have a sty then your dh is preggo, that is how it works, duh.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no its not pussy and yes eww k thanks. god i hope its not a sty my dh would never survive being pregnant
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The first symptoms of a sty are generally redness, tenderness, and pain in the affected area. The eye may feel irritated or "scratchy." Later symptoms can include swelling, discomfort during blinking of the eye, watering of the eye, and sensitivity to light. A common sign of a sty is a small, yellowish spot at the center of the bump that develops as pus expands in the area.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Sounds like a sty to me. Luckily they heal on their own & don't last very long. Have you tried eye drops or running water over your eye to clean it out? That usually helps the swelling.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You may of slept funny on the pillow where the blood flowed in such a way it made it swell.
    I have had that happen and it clears up later on.
    or just admit you and the pillows had a fight and they won...:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• maybe you were just bit by a spider at night
    Anonymous