greyish poop in a 2month old?

my daughter is a little over two months old...today shes had 2 BM and they've been a light grey color, and foul-smelling. has anyone else experienced this?...
I have no phone until my fiance gets home from work in a 2hrs and then i plan on calling the pedi.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have four boys and their poop was greyish every now and then. I am not sure why but it didn't cause any problems. If you are worried just call the pediatrician and ask. I wish you the best.
    www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 11:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes  this is normal you would be surprised what baby's poop color looks like I have seen it look silverish, so don't worry as long as the baby is being normal don't worry about it.

The baby still just being new to the world is slowly letting out whatever she has had for the past 9 months (in your belly) not to mention the new food she is eating now (formula, etc.).

good luck

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• thank you
    Anonymous