Do you ever feel like you need to get stepped on?

I mean literally...lol

The other day I layed on the floor just to let all my weight down...lol and I just stretched here and there sprauled out then I see my kids and asked them to come step on mommy but be gentle you can hurt me. I got one of them to step on my back and the other step on my legs and arms oh my god talk about a relaxation this was better than the way my dh does it...lol

Now I feel so alive...lol so to speak I do feel alittle better though. Try it you'll like it. GL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My mother used to have me do this to her. How funny, I had forgotten about that.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes, I let my dd do this to me sometimes I like for them to sit on my back. Its the exact right pressure and gives me instant back pain relief. lol

Isnt that why we had children. hmmmm.....no wait, there the ones that gave us that back pain in the first place. lol just kidding!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I would be afraid that I couldn't get back up! lol
    Motherofemall

Answer by Motherofemall at 12:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My kids love to "walk all over Mommy". That's the only way, I'll EVER let the boys walk all over me..LOL I swear, it's nearly as good as a professional. My 8 year old has a technique. He's so funny :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 1:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• you rockLOL! I never heard of doing this!

Answer by Bmat at 4:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i love it when the kids do this for me lol
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009