For the ones who hate their husbands.

Knowing what you know now, would you still marry them?
Yes, you would still have the same kids but with a different husband or just by you LOL so kids being out of the picture because you'llh ave them no matter what..

Asked by krazyash023 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont hate him completely but no i would never remarry him

Answer by jodi205 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, I wouldn't.

• IMO-if you hate your hubby-why stay??

• I LOVE my hubby- I don't hate him one bit. I see so many moms on here that don't like them so I was just curious :)

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't know. I love him and I love the kids we created, but I DESPISE the monster he becomes when he is angry. If I could get rid of his temper, I would marry him again. The Dr. Jecklyn/Mr. Hyde thing is getting so old.

Answer by gramsmom at 12:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree with gramsmom...that is exactly the way I feel.

Regardless the man you marry there is always something about them that you will soon find out you can do and live with out. It is just like us woman I am sure if the subject comes up about our ways with them I am sure they will feel the same way towards us.

I wouldn't change my man for the world ( and our kids)

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Hmmm....thats a tough one. I would have to probably go with no. I mean I love him and all but maybe I wish we would have met each other when we were older. I kind of wish I would have had time to see who else is out there before I committed myself to one person.

• I do not hate my husband, I love him very much. We are great friends also. But sometimes I do wonder if we were right for each other romantically. We are so different with things like cuddling and affection. I am happy with him but it does make me wonder. He isn't a bad guy at all, but sometimes I think we are just so very different.

Answer by DDry at 12:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love my husband but I know that if given the choice to do it over I would not have married him.

Answer by lstrickland at 12:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hmm,i really have the greatest husband in the world.he has been there through my crazy...really i think if someone doesnt love there husband they should leave..and find someone who they do husband would do anything for me and me for him its kind of scary but i guess thats why we have been married for 26 yrs...

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009