I broke my ankle and need work from home suggestions. Anyone?

onlyparent02

Asked by onlyparent02 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your ankle will heal. When I had a broken foot I still worked my job just did a different task for a while. Seems like a dumb reason to not work. You are not disabled just injured for a short time.
    Anonymous

• I don't think your question is dumb. I have lots of work at home jobs listed at my Make Money Online blog

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Hi,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you broke your leg. It's so frustrating, especially when you are a mom. I would love to share with you how I decided to work from home and what an incredible opportunity I found. Feel free to visit www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 4:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You can do this. Just believe in yourself. You make a small investment of less than $30. You get to work from home and stay with your kids. I have 4 kids and I can't imagine the high cost for daycare. I don't want to work just to pay for daycare, that's insane!! Check out my website and request information at www.familiesrok.com. Then I will call you and we can set up a 30 minute appointment. Let me show you a presentation on how you can change your current situation. The best part is we've teamed up with a debt free, 100% "GREEN" wellness company. I hope your ankle heals quickly.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 6:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You can become a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; that' s what I did and I love it. Here is the link if you are interested. I hope you feel better soon.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this is perfect, requires no costs at all and pays well :)

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 9:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Sure you'll heal but gosh, wouldn't it be great to work at home, set your own schedule and come and go as you please ANYWAY??  I have been successfully working at home for 2 1/2 years now.  I've had over 300 CafeMoms get started with me too.  I love what I do and love the freedom it gives me.  PLUS I make nearly $50k a year working very part time while my kids are sleeping and I didn't make close to that in the corporate world working 40 hours a week.  Check out my profile for info or visit my site: http://www.CreatingFreedomatHome.com

workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 7:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009