Can someone translate this for me? Now I wish I would have paid attention in spanish class (sigh)

En realidad, Kyle tengo las mismas experiencas de tu cuando pertence al amor. No necesitas estar solo por toda su vida, pienso que hay una persona perfecta de cada persona en el mundo. No debes renunciar porque necesitas tener fe en las personas. Entre mi experiencias malas con los hombres aprendi que aunque haya muchas personas malas en el mundo, necesito realizar que hay las personas buenas tambien. Ten cuidado con tus relaciones, pero no olvidar la fe. Te promiso que un dia buena una mujer maravillosa encontrara y tu estara contenta.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It says... in reality, I have the same experiences as u when it comes to love...you don't have to be alone your whole life, I believe there is a perfect person for everyone in this world.. (not too sure No debes renunciar porque necesitas tener fe en las personas but I think it means you shouldn't doubt all ppl, you should have faith .) In my bad relationships with men, I have learned that there are alot of bad ppl out there but there are good ones also..be wary of ur relationships but still have hope, I promise u that one day u will find a beautiful woman and be happy....
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• when i see my daughters boy friend i will ask him...i had the same problem..his grandmother just passed in columbia and i wanted to send them a card...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ....keyle has so-so experiences ....love. Not nessary to be alone..no person is perfect...I don't really know this is just kinda what i remember from high school.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In fact, Kyle has the same experiences as a member of your love. You do not need to be alone all your life, I think there is one perfect person for each person in the world. You should not need to resign because they have faith in people. From my bad experiences with men have learned that while many poor people in the world, need to realize that there are good people too. Be careful with your relationships, but do not forget the faith. I promise that one day good will find a wonderful woman and you will be happy.

Thats what google translate says.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• From Dictionary.com:

In fact, Kyle has the same experiences as a member of your love. You do not need to be alone all your life, I think there is one perfect person for each person in the world. You should not need to resign because they have faith in people. From my bad experiences with men have learned that while many poor people in the world, need to realize that there are good people too. Be careful with your relationships, but do not forget the faith. I promise that one day good will find a wonderful woman and you will be happy.

It's not perfect, obviously.

Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 12:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I will pass this on to the guy that asked me to translate it :)
    Anonymous

• In reality, Kyle has the same experiences as you did pertaining to love. Its not necessary to be alone for all of your life, there is a perfect person for each person in the world.

Something about renouncing because its necessary to have ugly in the persons. Among my bad experiences with the men learning that there are many bad people in the world, its necessary to realize that there are good people also.

Take care with your relations but dont forget the ugly. I promise that one good day a marvelous woman will enter and you will be happy.

*I think thats it but I might have messed a few You/Her/Him's up*
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009