i will make this easier...

how do you figure out pants that fight right???

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• lol, finding pants for me is a pain. But in order to find the ones that I like, I try many different styles, cuts, and colors. Mainly what I do is pick some out in about the size I think I am, If I can get them on and buttoned without laying on the bench then I'll check them out in the mirror. I make sure they don't leave marks around my waist and if I can bend over and move around then I'll buy them. If they feel good and look good then you can't go wrong. Although I have to make sure my rear is what looks good in them. Cause you know the saying " Hate to see her leave, but love to watch her go!"
    calygreen

Answer by calygreen at 1:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I dont.. I buy the size i know im in or i put them up to me if i can touch both sides to each waist side, then i buy them... If they dont work, i give them away and move on.. I hate to take things back... PLUS someone else always needs them more than i do..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009