Ok so I know all babies develope on their own "schedule" but...

Do you ever feel like "WOW my baby is so smart"? My daughter will be 10 months tomorrow and I feel like that! She has done everything so early. She started drinking from a sippy and not a bottle (except at bedtime) at 3 1/2 months, rolling al the way over at 2 1/2 months, crawling and pulling herself up on things 6 months, and sitting all by herself at 3 months, and standing for small periods of time and taking one step since 9 months, and saying momomom and looking for me around 6 1/2 months! Now I know these things dont make them so much as smart as head of the game, but her pedi tells me every time she sees her that she is head of the ball game...and that makes me feel so good! I just thought i would ask other stories! Oh yeah, and her grandmother (my mom) taughter her to climb steps at 6 months...I'm so ready to beat her ass for that one! LOL I just feel like my little girl is SO far head! :)

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 12:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel that way about my son too. Potty trained at 18 months, walked at 8 months, rolled over at 2 months, he was just ahead of the game.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not to be mean, I'm really not, but your kid sounds pretty average to me. I mean, I was also like you, but then I realized, every parent thinks they have the world's smartest/cutest/etc kid! It's ok to think that though, it just goes to show you love your kid that much! lol
    Anonymous

• Oh I know that everyone thinks that, but when i have this book that goes each month and tells when they should be learning that month and she has always done it the month or two months before! No worries i dont think your being mean, just asking for other stories!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I do and my baby is 18 years old! He is so smart he may even go to Harvard! Woot! Woot! Probably because I breast fed him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009