Dreaming

So for the past 2 nights I have been dreamin that I am pregnant, and also the birth of the baby. Now I have not got my period yet. but apperently im used to get it this sunday. Why am I having these dreams? Anyone else have this? Yes I do want to be pregant I would love a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that is why y ou are having them you want to be pregnant that is why you are dreaming about being pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The only way to find out if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• years before getting pregnant i used to dream all the time that i had a little boy, it might be because you really want a baby deep inside you ,and you are having dreams about it, lol but now that im finally pregnant it came out that im having a girl =D i always thought that i was having a boy because in my dreams it was alwayas a boy :)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 12:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• About a week before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I was telling my family members that I was pregnant and I took the test and everything in my dream which said positive. A week later I was able to take a HPT and it was positive. Now i'm 21 weeks pregnant.
    happyplus3

Answer by happyplus3 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009