Could it be possible?

My doctor checked me yesterday and now today I have been having some serious pain in my pelvis area. They are so bad that they almost drop me to my knees but only last a couple seconds. When she checked me I was thinning but not dialating could it be possible that with her messing around up there that she started my labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if she pushed threw she could had caused you to dialate but if it is dropping you to your knees dont be online im sorry to sound mean but get off the computer and go to the L&D NOW i had only one pain that made me double over and i had to have contractions stopped you need to go get checked now !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• YES. WHEN I WAS TOWARDS THE END OF MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND HAD AN INTERNAL MY DOCTOR DID WHAT AN EXAM AND I FELT TWNGES DOWN THERE SO BAD WHILE SITTING I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GO RIGHT THERE BUT HE CAME TWO DAYS LATER AND WAS 6 DAYS EARLY.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes, she could hae stripped ur membranes (sp?). coiuld also e ( believe it or not ) that ur dehydrated, sometimes not drinking enough water giveu false labour pains. good luck, and call ur doc
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 12:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009