What's something nice about your husband?

Since there are so many people complaining and being negative, what's something positive about your SO?

Mine helps with EVERYTHING around the house. He cooks, cleans, plays with the boys, reads to the boys, does workbooks with our older boy. He also does...LAUNDRY!!

He never has a temper, he is kind to everyone, and he's very smart.

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• YAY!! Mama I never thought of this type post. I love it......He is kind hearted, loving, plays with out girls, very tender hearted esp for them. When I was sick for 4 days straight he took care of everything and everyone. I usually do it all because I am the mama and I love them. It was such a relief to have someone (him) be able to step up and do what needed to be done while I was almost "dead" on the sofa. The best part about him is that he loves me with all of his heart and after 8 years we are still in love.
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 12:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• he's at work lmao just joking. he loves the hell out of our daughter and would do anything for her
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• YOURS SOUNDS LIKE A TRUE PRINCE. GOD BLESS. MINE TAKES CARE OF US FINANCIALLY. I'VE BEEN HOME 11 YEARS AND HE DOESN'T COMPLAIN AND WE'RE NOT RICH EITHER. WE JUST LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS. HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING WITH OUR SONS THOUGH. IT BOTHERS ME. I'M THE ONE OUT THERE IN SUMMER PLAYING WITH THEM EVEN WHEN HE'S OFF AND I DO THE HOMEWORK AND CHAUFFERING AROUND. EVERY MAN IS DIFFERENT. IF I WORKED FULL TIME TOO HIS A$$ WOULD BE DOING A LOT MORE THOUGH. TREASURE YOUR HUSBAND. HE'S ONE IN A MILLION. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Mine is adorable - excellent father, partner - great kisser. I truly married "up" - he is a good example to me everyday of how to get along with people and still get ahead in life.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• :) love these posts... He calls me every morning once he knows I'm awake to wish me a great day even though I'm a SAHM and my day is pretty much the same lol. He works and never gets to sleep in. Supports us financially, emotionally. He's intelligent and he's the spiritual leader of our home. He never slacks on his responsibilities. He is great in bed, lol. He knows how to have fun..he's my best friend.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My husband does so much for the family! He works 2 doubles and gets four days off. During those 4 days he watches the baby while I work -- I'm a WAHM. He cooks, cleans, does laundry all the time -- the shirt I'm wearing right now will be clean by tommorrow afternoon -- plays with our son and just loves us so much! He's such a great guy! There is nothing he wouldn't do for us!
    Anonymous

• My husband tries to leave work at work. Which is so respectful to us-his family.
    MumFerg

Answer by MumFerg at 12:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My hubby is my hero. He's probably the most selfless , loving, understanding, forgiving person I have ever met. He puts me first, even though his job demands alot of him and his time, he still makes me feel like a princess. He tells me everyday how much he loves and adores me. He's an AMAZING father, I couldnt have asked for anyone more amazing and perfect.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Besides being a good provider and taking care of our family, my husband is kind and loving, he is always calm, has a very mild temper (hardly ever raisies his voice), is absolutely wonderful with the kids, has a great attitude, he is my best friend, my lover and my biggest cheerleader especially right now while I am working towards my degree. Best of all he loves me for being just me exactly the way I am!!!!
    terri62

Answer by terri62 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol, mine gives the best oral-you know what!-I've ever experienced.
    And he supports me and the step-kids without complaint.
    He also is a wonderful dancer.
    I married up this time around!
    Anonymous