do you fix your hair before getting it cut or just wash it?

bentleysmommy

Asked by bentleysmommy at 12:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No, and I usually don't wash it because they wash it for me.
    Anonymous

• I try to have my hair fixed so they can see how I fix my hair & stuff like that..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Depends on the day I suppose. But, usually I do fix it so they can see how I normally have it done. If I'm gettin a major cut I could care less about washing or fixing it cuz I'll prolly be workin it a different way anyhow and they go and wash it too anyways!
    Arkimom

Answer by Arkimom at 12:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• neither!! i go with it dirty and crazy!
    mrspriss0506

Answer by mrspriss0506 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• heck no! that's why I am paying them! lol
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 1:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Most hair dressers prefer if you're getting your hair colored too, not to wash it at least a day before. I wouldn't wash it the same day as the hair appt either. You don't want it overdry when you cut it. Nothing worse than spending a ton of a haircut for it to look brittle! Of course I wouldn't go in with greasy hair either or a bunch of product in my hair. Just not freshly washed and styled.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes i do... plus if im going home i dont let them fix it... i want it to look like it is going to everyday... an i can NEVER fix it like they do... I only have two arms not four.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I washed it the day before not the on that day. And I usually just claw my hair up.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I heard you are supposed to go with unwashed hair. I usually put it in a pony.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009