Flounder Recipes?

Anyone got a good recipe for flounder? My husband is so-so on it, so I need something that makes it seem less fishy, lol. I've tried looking for recipes online, but I couldn't really find any thing that seemed good. Help! It was on sale at Food Lion and I didn't want to pass it up! Haha.

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 12:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://www.recipesource.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?search_string=flounder
    link to many recipes!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• mmm!!! It should NOT taste fishy!! It is a mild fish. It could be old. soak it in milk to help remove any "fishy"
    You can coat it in bread crumbs and pan fry or bake, or lightly flour (use wondra) and panfry. sprinkle with some fresh dill and butter. make a stuffing with soft breda crumbs, sauteed celery, onions and garlic mixed with crab (Krab) meat and roll and back. cream sauces and butter sauces are really good with it. look for recipes for sole and dabs too, interchangable
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009