• In the Spotlight:

Nerves, How would you handle

So I havn't started yet, I called my doctor and she said the pills i'm on are low does so I may not have a cyle every month, she told me to take a test incase. I havn't missed a pill in forever like 3 packs ago, I don't feel pregnant but i'm so scared, I have 2 daughters the youngest being 6months, There is no way I could afford another one right now! My husband on the other hand has been telling me the whole time he doesn;t want any more kids but he isn't freaking out like I am! I know the big man above wouldn't bless me if I couldn;t handle it but I don;t know!I guess I shouldn't freak out until I take a test but i'm just a hott mess at work right now.
Calming advise would be nice! Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Health

• I would stop worrying. You sound like a "worrier" so that also plays a part on how the our bodies react! Take a deep breath! If you know you have done everything you are suppose to in taking the pill, don't freak out! I will say a prayer for you to have peace! And let us know when Aunt flo visits so we can do a dance! lol
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 2:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009