What is your opionion??

Just wondering what your opinion is on porn, I thought it was okay if you and your dh was watching it together, but of late my dh has been on all the date sites and isn't communicating with these ow. But should it make me uncomfortable or is it just me? I really don't know how to feel. SOme times I just think of it like us watching porn together, but most days I feel like he is looking for something better. I just always thought if you were doing things like that together it was okay, but to do it behind the others back wasn't. Kind of like porn stars were untouchables, but these ow on the internet are not. He could meet up with them at any time. How would you deal with this situation? I have told dh I didn't like him getting on here looking at those sites but now he just sneaks and does it. What do you ladies think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, porn is one thing, but dating sites is another! Even if he hasn't yet communicated with these OW, thats what the site was intended for...I watch porn and don't carry if my DH does either. Theres no reason for him to be on a dating site unless hes looking to get a date!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Maybe he is just curious. Tell him you are curious too and want to get on with him. That it makes you feel uncomfortable when he is doing it alone. Just try to go along with him. Obviously, telling him you don't want him to isn't working, he will just hide it then. It doesn't mean he is going to cheat. Try to be open to what turns him on.
    Anonymous

• porn can become an addiction, ruining any relationship, many women will claim you have insecurity issues, but that is not the case, you just care is all. I would care too, talk to your husband.

Anonymous

• Having to sneak around is lying to your spouse, I see that as him lying to you. He'll only say yes ok I'll stop to your face but do otherwise behind your back. That isn't acceptable.
    Anonymous

• Porn opens the doors to other things especially on the internet. You need to find out what is acceptable to you and communicate them with him. Porn of any kind is not acceptable in my house so I have a very bias opinion about porn. Good luck!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009