What Cartoons do your kids watch that bother you.

I'm not asking about the cartoons that you DON'T let them watch.... Out of the shows you DO let them watch.... Which ones bother you. Max and Ruby is the one really bothers me. I ask myself Where the Hell is their mother!!!

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Spongebob theres just no educational value to it and it's all he wants to watch.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• none- my daughter only wacthes PBS kids shows and they all have some educational value
    tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 12:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Even on PBS there are some dumb ones like that whinning Caliou kid... he whines about everything
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• YES CAILOU IS ANNOYING. MY KIDS USED TO WATCH IT WHEN THEY WERE SMALLER. NOW THEY WATCH THAT NEW ONE, "MAKING FIENDS." I DESPISE IT. I FORGOT WHAT CHANNEL IT'S ON.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ya I have to say its spongebob too! I hate that show and thats all my kids ever want to watch.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My kids used to watch Lazy Town, that moran in the tight pants annoyed me. Cailou always bothered me too, the parents seemed very strange. Talk about letting your whiney kid have his way!!
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My son used to watch Yo Gabba Gabba until I actually sat down to watch and that was the last time he watched it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Lazy town is one that I can't sit and watch for long... SPORTACUS (sp?) aka mr. tight pants was a little old to be playing around with little miss pink hair lol
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• None. If it bothers me, I don't let them watch it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Family Guy
    Anonymous