Max and Ruby... Ruby and Max

Where the hell are their parents? What is YOUR idea where their parents are?

My idea is... The mother is living in some drugged up whore house . Dad is serving life in prison for knocking up Ruby's friend lol... These are just random things I think about when my son watches this show.

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WHO KNOWS. I LIKE THE WAY RUBY BOSSES MAX AROUND. MY FAVORITE ONE WAS WHEN SHE AND HER FRIEND PUT MAKE UP ON HIM AND DID HIS HAIR. MY KIDS USED TO WATCH IT. THEY'RE A LITTLE OLDER NOW.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have wondered the very same thing,grandma is still around,but not living with these bunnies,ya think dad did knock up lousie? I bet she got her bunny badge for that lol.I have watch this show for a few years,pics on the walls,no parents,wth
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• LMAO!

Yes, I've often wondered where they are, too. My take is that the mother's is off doing "good works" and telling everyone what a great mother-rabbit-of-the-year she is while her kids are at home raising themselves. You can tell because of how Ruby likes to give tea parties and other girly social activities. She's trying to win her absentee mother's acceptance by being a "good little mommy."

The father is off running a billion dollar corporation (that's probably a scam) trying to keep them in the lifestyle to which Rabbit-of-the-Year has become accostomed (otherwise she'll nag and nag and nag at him to bring home more carrots.).
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I always wonder this. It surprises me that there parents are never in the show, but I have seen there grandma every once in awhile. I also wonder why Ruby is always taking care of Max and playing the "parent role" in this show.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS CRAZY SHOW FOR KIDS!!!
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Hilarious! I always thought that about Charlie Brown too.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• omg i have thought the same thing! were are the parents?? this is soo funny. my dh says the parents are off having more kids ( they hump like rabbits )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lmao
    i have always wondered that lol they are always on their own lol my guess is the parents forgot they had kids and went to cancun lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• OK, I have a real problem with Max and Ruby. My daughter ALWAYS cops an attitude with me after watching it, and throws a tantrum when she can't see MORE MAX AND RUBY. Is it because Max and Ruby don't have parents bossing them around? Who knows? I can only say, we are going to use the DVD for skeet practice around here. This is going to me a Max and Ruby free house from now on. Give me frickin' Dora any day!
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 3:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• If you look there is a pic of her parents and them in the living room.
    BonnieboBonnie2

Answer by BonnieboBonnie2 at 7:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009