Painting?

Ok we have redone our bathroom and now its ready for the paint. We have picked out two sage colors one being a slight bit darker then the other one. We are painting the bottom half the darker color and the top half the lighter color with white trim in the middle of them. Well my question was do i paint the ceiling the light sage color or do I leave it white? I really need to know because me and my DH cannot agree on what to do and any suggestions would be helpfull!! thanks ladies!

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would paint it the sage color since you are using the lighter one on top that would also be the ceiling that should look really pretty...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• WHITE! I made the mistake last time I painted my bathroom to paint the ceiling. I hated it; Just stick with bright white ceiling paint---it will look so much cleaner and nice in there!
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 6:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009