possible????

So I went to the Gyno yesterday just for my annual chk up and a minor irritation everything was fine. I left there went home and started getting naucious like I have been the past couple of nights for a week or so. I had my period a week ago or so and it was normal except it wasn't as heavy like clotty or anything but it wasn't just spotty and it lasted like 4 days instead of like 6. My boyfriend asked me if I was pregnant and has been asking me for a week now. I told him no the dr would have said something. She would have known right???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Health

• not unless you asked her to check.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not always. I had a friend get a pap smear and the dr didn't catch that she was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on how far along you are.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Anything is possible! Go get checked to be sure! you probably aren't but let's be sure for your own piece of mind! Best of Luck to you! May your answer be what's Best for you! Your Periods don't sound Right! Can you get help on that too if its an issue to you?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't think they can tell unless you ask them too, or you took a pee test
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009