Dreams

So for the past 2 nights I have been dreamin that I am pregnant, and also the birth of the baby. Now I have not got my period yet. but apperently im used to get it this sunday. Why am I having these dreams? Anyone else have this? Yes I do want to be pregant I would love a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have had the same dreams. Both times. Just stay positive. If you are trying to have a baby don't try to hard. Don't make it like a chore. Have fun and I'm sure it'll happen. Happened both times with me. Good luck
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• OMG i had the same thing ok im young . but this is what happened i had a dreamthe night before i heaard the surporise and i found out i was prego and it was a boy. no this is weird because i had no idea i was but a while back i went to the doctor and did blood work..later on they called my stepmom. but i had no clue about this..and told her that i was prego.

thaat night my parents sat me down and told me i was prego. (i had no idea. it was kinda scary. im READY to find out about the sex now. if its a boy im going to be SUPRISED lol
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009