GOPs, Michael Steele is a Trojan Horse and must be removed, agree?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 1:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Michael Steele has little warriors inside him that are gonna come busting out?!? cool!

wouldn't he be a mole, not a trojan? LOL if you're gonna call people names, at least use ones that make sense...
    Anonymous

• Steele wasn't anything more than a showpiece. So that the GOP could say, "look! we can diversify as well as the dems can!"
    Anonymous

• No. And I wonder where this post is coming from, Michael Steele is a great voice right now and I have no problems with him in office. Let's not do anything more to divide the Republican party right now,ok, that's what got us into this crap were in now, remember?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah anon cuz the GOP had no AA's before Steele? that's a stupid statement.

I like Steele, not my first choice and a little too moderate for me but..... I can live with him.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• What's wrong with Steele? I kind of like him. And I agree with akin, you shouldn't be trying to divide the party more than it already is. It's stupid things like this (and the party's liberal leaning fiscal policies) that lead me to leave and become a libertarian. There are some people who left the republican party who may come back and support it if Steele does things correctly.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• anon 1:08 How old are you? You are oblivious apparently
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh, and I'd like to know exactly what makes him a Trojan horse? That's a weird comparison.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• But the GOP waited until an AA was president before an AA was made the head of the GOP. Hmmm.... me thinks they are a little behind the times on that whole diversity thing. Course I guess it is hard to find an AA in the repub party. Didn't the majority of the AA vote go to Obama?
    Anonymous

• DUH you are truely ignorant anon
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Anonymous 1:08,

It's from Greek Mythology.
    Why would you post if you don't even understand the question?

I just don't happen to believe him when he says his comments about Rush "came out wrong."
    It was more than a "mistake."
    How can you say something like that on TV, in front of millions of people, and it be an accident?
    No, he's either stupid or ill-intentioned.
    We don't need either of those at this point.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009