what the hell

why is it that people sit here and call other people bad mothers or say well where is your child shouldn't you be taking care of them when you are on the computer? i mean if they are making comments to you like that then arent they on the computer too does that make them bad mothers also?i have two teens in school and a one year old here with me. i play with her, color with her feed her three times a day plus snacks,bathe her dress her love her hold her. i am on her if she is watching tv right beside me if she is in her room playing peacefully by herself or if she is taking a nap why does that make me a bad mother?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only said my kids weren't here because anon 11:11 said I was doing the same thing when I'm not......so anyways! Hard to believe this all started over siggys huh?! You're too popular for your own good Jodi!
    Anonymous

• Sorry Jodi I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to that other one, the erotica lady!
    Anonymous

• oh i know anon but i have had to deal with it before and i just wondered why i was a bad mother if you are sitting there doing the same thing ya know? no your cool dont worry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ive onyl once said bad mother on here and that was to the post about parents haveing their kids out in 20 degree weather in short sleeves that is just wrong period
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh, I know what you're talking about. I'm the anon that defended the lady that didn't like your siggy. She said she didn't like it because her son, who has come to sit on her lap to ask her something, or whatnot, could see the half-naked lady. To which YOU and another anon, insinuated that SHE was the one who should spend more time with her kids. So why are you now trying to play victim?
    Anonymous

• ur Not!!! end of story.
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Answered at 11:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 by: * jodi205   .... can hardly see these pics. and if your son has to come to you and sit on your lap to ask you a question maybe just maybe your on here too much worrying about silly cartoons....

there was more in your response, but it's not necessary to go into that, as I am just showing that you are guilty of this yourself.  So either you just like to create drama, or you are truly mentally sick and need so see someone for that.

Anonymous

• anon 1:11 your totally confused i am not even talking about the siggy post i have been told that i am a bad mother and spend too much time on the computer. noone knows what kind of mother i am i love my children more than anything and they are well takin care of but i have been told by anonymous posters i am a bad mom hmm maybe it was you who knows but i was just posting a question one has nothing to do with the other. and if they lady has a problem with her son seeing my siggy than maybe she shouldn't be on here cuz it isn't going away.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No one has ever told me this, but i dont think your a bad mom. and if someone ever told me i was for taking some time to myself whether my child was awake or asleep...I would them to SUCK IT!! LOL we all need some time. so nope i think your good!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• clearly you are incapable of understanding what I just posted. In plain English: you get offended when someone calls you a bad mom for being on the computer too much, yet you hypocritically tell another that she spends too much time on the computer and should spend it more with her kids. See my point? You are pissed when it's said to you, but when you say it to someone else, it's ok?
    Anonymous