Doz it bother u wen ppl text type like this wen they r postin or replyin in a post

I think it can get just a lil bit annoying sum times.. esp if they overdo it .. do u think so 2?
or do u like it wen ppl type like that?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but sometimes that is just how they type yes it can be a bit annoying but hey what can you do its no big deal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It does annoy me when it is done to the point where I have no idea what they are saying. I don't really know "text type".
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 1:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• IDGARA!

ROTFLMAO!!
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It doesn't bother me, sometimes people just need a shortcut! The only time I do get annoyed is when it is completely cryptic and it takes forever to try and break the code! lol
    Anonymous

• Texting it doesn't bother me because it takes less room but when I start to see it everywhere it does get a little annoying. What bothers me more is when people spell a word different when it would take up just as much room to spell the word right! Like tha for the. Dat for that. gyrl for girl. YKWIM?!
    Anonymous

• It annoys the hell out of me actually. Even when I am texting, I use proper grammar. My husband's boss once accidently text typed in a memo that was sent to her boss, and almost lost her job over it. It's lazy, and pointless. But, that's just my opinion, and people will continue to do it, so there's no point in letting it bother me.

Now I will admit that there have been times where I use some of the abbreviations, such as ss, for step son, but that's very rare, and not the same as replacing words with numbers, or just shortening and misspelling a word just because it's easier to type that way.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• On a text message on my phone it's fine, but sometimes on here or other forums it can get old if people do it too much. It can make me feel like my head's going to implode trying to read an entire post that's typed like that. A few words that are abbreviated are fine though.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• just when its so bad you can't read what they are saying and using z instead of s.... seriously she'z is not shorter than she's so whatz the point :)
    Anonymous

• It is annoying and very juvenile.
    Anonymous