9 yr olds

i was just talking to my daughter who is 24 about my 9 yr old.she said they talked on the phone last night for 1 hr.she said she was afraid of going to school and thought her friends were going to give her a hard time.she is very shy and introverted.she has learning disibilities but nothing big.just the reading problems but she does have a hard time communicating with people. after talking to my daughter we came to the conclusion that this mother is giving my child a hard time cause nobody else is.(some of the girls give her daughter a hard time on the bus)well at one time she asked if my daughter wore a different shirt everyday.what does everyone think of this.i have been having a problem with this mom and i couldnt figure out why>this sounds kind of lame but is she jelous of my daughter.(she doesnt where a different shirt everyday)but she did take my daughter out into the lake and question her about our family.weird

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am not sure what the motivation would be in this. If the mother is making your daughter feel uncomfortable at any level, you need to talk to that woman right away. I don't really understand the whole scenario, but I think she is crossing a line.
    motofamily

Answer by motofamily at 2:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009