Where do i start I want to leave my husbend

my husbend is married to the tv.. lazy at home exp.6moths the fence was broke . i phycialy cant do it anymore .. finaly he did it only took 5 min.. in dept up to our ears.. He never hears me only hears me bitching.. im stressed out step daughterr is nothing but trouble i have rised her .she neverr let me in . he think i cheated on him to top it off I have no friends been married for over 12 yrs.. we never do anyting go anywhere . he has lied to me before overr money even stole. lost two jobs . we dont owen anything . everything in the rented house was given to us . we buy something . he just stoped a shief sale one the stuff in our house cause of the van that got repoed.. He asked me where does the money go and i keep telling him we are to bizzing playing catup to evern have any money to spend on things just when we get bills in order .. wam someting else happens.. i now even have to ask for money i dont have anything .

BBrokenFlower

Asked by BBrokenFlower at 1:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that you are leaving. Get the guts and leave. I finally did that after 8 years. I was in the same situation. You need to get out of that. I am so much happier now cause of it. Get out and do better for yourself. Be independent!
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009