So tired!

I am 24 wks pregnant with my third child. I have two sons, ages 2 and 4. My husband works very long hours so he is gone before we wake up and never home for dinner/bath/bedtime, ect..
I am feeling so worn down lateley, and with no family in town to help, I feel like many days are a struggle. I am just looking for any ideas or thoughts on how to feel rejuvinated and try to have fun with my boys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm only about 8 weeks pregnant, and I have a 19 month old, and a husband who like yours, works works works. I feel like I wake up exhausted!! I seem to do better though if I DON'T get up and lounge around. If I get up, get dressed, and out of the house, even if it's just for milk, then I seem to have more energy. It takes a worse toll when I wake up and transfer my butt to the couch.....
    LiviGracesmom

Answer by LiviGracesmom at 1:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009