What do I do????

My ex and I have 3 children together. I was with him since I was 13 years old. After our third child was born he left me for another woman. I met someone else and had another baby. Now a year and a half later he wants to come back home. Do I let him come back or tell him to back where he come from? I still love him very much. I dont think that will ever change,but you cant change the past. I guess you never get over your first love. Im scared that he would do again b/c if you do it once you will do it again. Can anyone help me???? PLEASE!!!!!!

momma_19_4

Asked by momma_19_4 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't focus so much on "will he do it again or not"...but rather, can you live with the your feelings of distrust? That can take a physical toll on you if you're unable to get past it. Think about you not him. If you feel that it may be a good thing for you, then go for it. But always trust your gut.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• This is what I would do. I would stay with the person I am currently with and not forget about the first one just don't be with him. be friends with him cause of the kids. ONLY friends. That's how I am going through mine right now. I'm friends with my kids' father but with someone else. good luck
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I sgree with ErieLass, you need to think about weather you can live with it if he does do it again. You may never get over him but that does not mean you should be his puppet either.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• that agree
    mom_wrhsc

• I understand completely I had a situation like that, I say stay with the knew guy because the first guy decided to leave when It got hard, if he was unsure then with all those kids than how does he know he's sure now
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009