13 weeks TMI

i think i have a hemmoroid. i have never had one and its quite painful and bleeds if i wipe. I noticed it because its actually bulging out of my butt... sorry TMI i know but is this common this early in pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol as gross as it is it is very normal in pregnancy you can google ... list of medications safe in opregnancy .... it will pull up lists that are approved by drs and it has something for hemmoroids too good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I had hemoroids too, but I do think it was later in the pregnancy. Make sure that you are getting enough fiber. Also, you may want to talk to your doctor about prenatal pills with a stool softener.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• BUY SOME "TUCKS"

they sooth them & make them go away..theyre gonna save ur life lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah. The only thing that worked for me was suppositories. They aren't as bad as them seem and they clear them up quick.

Also to help avoid getting them in the future eat whole grain pop tarts. I have NEVER EVER been regular in my life. I used to only poop 3ish days a week. I tried everything even laxatives and nothing worked, but then my sis suggested whole grain pop tarts and now I poop EVERY day without fail and I haven't had any more hemorrhoids.

I know they suck, I've passed out on the toilet because they hurt so bad. Hopefully yours will get better quick.
    Anonymous

• very normal. I had them the entire pregnancy. they are annoying lol. and painful. Ask your doctor about medication for them.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009