Can I put myspace layouts on my page and if so where? Also I would like to add slideshows from slide.com. I have no idea where to put this and I'm aggravated because I love to have nice pages.

I need help adding things to my page.

Sexymom75

Asked by Sexymom75 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't think that you can add MySpace layouts to your page but you can go to the widgets link on your page then go to slide to create your slide after you do this copy and paste(usually ctrl+c, then ctrl+v) doing this will add your slide to your page, good luck = )
    twtyb

Answer by twtyb at 12:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• You can add slide shows using the "add a widget" link
    you cant really add layouts from myspace, because cafemom only lets you add particular widgets and as far as I know there isnt a place to do HTML editing on cafe mom
    ButtrflyTattoos

Answer by ButtrflyTattoos at 12:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• as far as i know you can't edit your page with html here. you can add a slideshow widget--there is a slide.com widget in the widget directory.
    karintha

Answer by karintha at 12:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I WISH we could do HTML editing to our pages here. Can't figure out why we cant.....It aint cost or server traffic thats for sure. Or bandwidth. I wonder why they dont let us though. sorry
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2008