Regarding airlines...

...in your opinion, what is the best airline and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Travel

• anything but air tran or ATA; i've never had any real big issues, except when i was flying with them.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 1:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• What's ATA?
    Anonymous

• I have little confidence in any of the airlines anymore. If I HAD to choose I would probably say United. I've had less lost or destroyed luggage with them. I have never been seated in a nasty/filthy seat on one of their planes and they seem to hire the most diverse work force. In MY opinion.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't have a favorite. I would say AirTran has the newest planes though! and first class is always better than coach.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I always fly American Airlines. They rarely seem to have delays or cancelations and they offer a lot of flight options.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Frontier Airlines! Because when you call reservations you are not calling Pakistan. The seats are wider, TV is available- great with kids- and I've always had friendly crews as well as agents at the counters. Besides- how can you resist the tail characters.
    jonesnjava

Answer by jonesnjava at 2:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009