Yes, I'm Judgemental. Are you?

I notice many people do stupid things but they expect everyone to "support" them i.e. validate their irresponsible behavior. If someone says anything other than a big congratulations for, say getting knocked up without being married, they are "judging". (I mean, where did they think babies come from?) Heaven forbid we "judge" anyone. It's these very judgements that allow us to make decisions regarding our own behavior. It enables us to make better choices for ourselves such as what class of person we want to hang out with or what goals we have for our lives. People do make mistakes, I understand but when it's over and over and over...when does the support stop? Would we have less irresponsible behavior if it was not so acceptable? Would we have fewer on welfare and fewer in jail?
Bash away "ladies". I just had to get it off my chest. Anonymously for obvious reasons.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am...you have to be to survive in daily life.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes i am
    Anonymous

• I don't see what the big deal about judging is. Everyone does it. It's even in the Bible - the wise man judges everything.

There is no accountability anymore. We have become so flippant with our decision-making and we expect everyone to support it because it was "our choice". I hate it.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am observant. I think everyone is judgemental to a point. We are only human.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We all make judgements. Those who rant about judgemental people are being judgemental. We all do it those who say they never do are judgemental and liars.
    Anonymous

• i agre everyone judges but most people just want to be seen as the i gues saints and in realitly soem people need to be told they messed up
    Anonymous

• read my answer to white what on politics....anom for the same reason...
    Anonymous

• You have to be judgmental (to make good choices) and a bit self righteous (to be able to stick to your convictions). I mean would you let your kid hang out with another child whose parents are crack heads simply because you don't want to judge someone? I doubt it, you would be quick to judge those crack heads, even if they were good people at heart who merely got caught up in a nasty and addictive drug.
    Anonymous

• By the way, it's judgmental.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if I would call it judgmental...i think I would call what i am is blunt. If you don't like what I have to say then up yours basically...LOL.
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 2:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009