Phentermine?

I just started taking it, today 7am was my first pill.. I am soooo not hungry, and Im scared to eat, cause I feel soo full. I was also put on synthroid for a thryoid disorder.
So my question is.. have any of you taken it? How did it make you feel? Im not hungry, should I eat (my dr reccomends 900-1000 cals a day, which I could hopefully eat by dinner)

thanks..
-and I dont want opinions on exercise, and dieting.. I did that for 2 years! Phentermine was our last step, and with getting my thyroid under control, I should be fine.

DamiensMommy1

Asked by DamiensMommy1 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• From your picture you don't even look heavy. I REALLY need to lose some weight, diet and exercise isn't working for me! What kind of doctor prescribed it to you? What was your plee for it?
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• for mommy2karsen...
    Im not, really... its all kinda just in the stomach, and thighs... but believe me.. I weigh over 200, I didn't plea for it... Im 'obese' by every chart you look at for my age, and height.. if your regular doctor wont give it to you.. Im sure theres a doctor in your town that will.. a lot of reg doctors in my town wont, but there are 3 that will, no questions.. someone once told me to check in with a bariatric(sp?) doctor... good luck.
    DamiensMommy1

Answer by DamiensMommy1 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I took them about a year ago. Lost 30 pounds but as soon as I stopped taking them I gained it all back and then some. THEN I had gastric bypass! They work ..but everyone else who I've seen post about them have said they gained the weight back too. So good luck!
    Anonymous