how do you know?

how do other mothers know how much time you spend on the computer each day? and how well you take care of you child or not? i dont see the big problem i spend plenty of time with each of my kids and can still be on here why do we have to argue about such assanine things? i think we are probably all great mothers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wasn't really talking about your little icon, but those HUGE siggies! Yes... things here do get way out of hand, and I'm sorry if any of my name calling hurt you. (darn PMS makes me CRAZY!)*hugs*
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Other thatn having secret nanny cams in everyone's home, I don't know. I'm on here a lot too because I'm not working, one is at school and the other has things to do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't think anyone meant to say the moms on here are bad moms because they are on the computer because we obviously all are on the computer.. The problem starts when a mom complains what other moms put as their pics because their son sees it and this certain mother considers it offensive. The argument was turn your computer off if you don't want your son to see it.
    Anonymous

• i only wonder when i see the pople posting and fighting all day and i even get messages from some people then they will be like oh well my daughter is begging now to go play so i guess i better get off line for a little while that is the only times that make me wonder
    Anonymous

• oh i saw all the arguing and dont understand. i am on here but am still a good mother. what pic?
    Anonymous

• I have secret nanny cams in everyone's homes. Shh. Don't tell.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Well my baby girl is on my lap sleeping. But I'm sure SOME moms should be spending more time with their children. Its not like 100% of the moms are good ones. A child needs interaction from their parents for learning and development and bonding. But it doesnt mean all moms who are on here aren't doing that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ha ha this pic anon the one by my name they dont like it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree... people sure do love to assume, don't they?

I'm on when my kids are at school and then in the evening after work for a bit to check on the groups I own.

As long as you're not putting the computer above your family and neglecting them, then I don't see a problem.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hi hart. hey i got jumped on again for telling you not to let your son see the avatar i have but i never once said you were a bad mother now did i
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009