Confused , please advice ! =)

Hi, my period has always been very punctual and as of right now i am 6 days late. i feel kinda weird , mostly bloated , gassy, yucky, my breasts are kinda sensitive and soo sleepy. one day i went to pee and as i was cleaning i saw a little bit of blood but i thought that i had hurt myself. does it mean i spotted. im so confused , i had a miscarriage like 6 yrs ago and we've been wanting a baby so bad and in my head i always think im pregnant , ive taken 2 ept and it showed negative but i still havent gotten my period. ive been discharging a lot too and going to pee very often , is there anyway i can know if im pregnant or is it my head playing with me again ?? please advice =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have already tested, the only thing to do is wait a few more days (maybe a week) and test again. If, by that time, you havent started your period I would give your doctor a call.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i agree
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• happyi thin you should see your gyn for a pregnancy test. at home tests can give you a false negative. Good luck.:)

Anonymous

• NO test is 100% accurate. Even blood tests. Just like a urine test, your hormones have to be at a certain level to be detectable.
    AND there are 2 different types of blood tests. The most common one is a Qualitative, which means it is the same exact kind they use to test urine, they just use serum (a blood component) instead.
    The second is a Qualitative, and that is the one that actually measures the HCG hormone, but while it is done often, it is not a routine test.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree to wait a week and test again.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009